TRAIN VIRTUAL TRAINER (TVT)
Rise & Shine – Learning & Development Consultants, for the past few years have been learning and improving all our Virtual Trainings. We want to share our experiences with you so that you can implement it for better you and your learners.
Over the years, we have explored different approaches, processes & methodologies that we tried & tested. We have also experienced that by keeping everything super focused on learning transfer, we can create a virtual experience that could match & even surpass F2F learning.
About Your Instructor
Virtual Master Trainer,
Personal Branding & Performance Enhancement Coach,
Roopshree Surana helps Corporate leaders, Business professionals , Entrepreneurs & students build an Impactful Brand Image. She works as a Behavioral Investigator with leading Companies & Educational Institutions PAN India, where she helps Professionals & Students in their complete transformation through NLP Strategies.
She is an Engineering Graduate with 3+ years into software development at Infosys & 12+ years into Corporate Training. She has worked with large MNC’s, Top Consulting firms across functions at various levels. She is a visiting faculty to many B-schools for the assessment & MDP’s.
She is a certified Life-skills trainer, certified NLP Practitioner from ABNLP. She conducts trainings for Senior & middle management for various industry sectors ranging from IT/ITES, Hospitals,Finance, Banking, NBFC, FMCG, Telecom.
Her mission is to
Inspire people who would look up to her and say because of you, we did not give up!!
How It Works
The Virtual TTT Program
- A highly interactive online session to help you design & deliver engaging virtual sessions using Stories, Interactions and Blended Methods.
- Our Virtual Train the Trainer Program has been developed and refined to include Design, Technology & Delivery approaches that helps every trainer lead Effective virtual training sessions that create Excitement, Motivation, Attention & retention.
Day 1: How To Embrace VILT
- VILT 8 step design approach for structuring content and process.
- Hallmarks of a good VILT program.
- Oue sequencing template to design for maximizing the learning transfer.
- The VILT guiding principles on delivering workshops that deliver learning transfer.
- Delivery techniques that maximizes focus, engagement & interaction of learners.
- Virtual facilitation & Visual Story telling secrets.
- Business doodling concepts.
- VILT in action with case studies.
Day 2 :- Getting to grips with Tech
- Usage of various features & components of different training platforms.
- Various online collaboration tools to boost the amount of interaction and conversation between learners.
- Dealing with tech problems & how to manage crises situation.
- Game based learning activities that should be implemented in your virtual sessions.
- Creating & delivering exercises that have impact on learners.
Day 3 :- Personal Branding
- 4D Framework for marketing.
- Building your own brand with LinkedIn.
- Tips on creating & editing your own videos.
Here are some of the ways in which we will work to add Value to your Train the Virtual Trainer (TVT) program with us.
Our Virtual Trainer WhatsApp Group
Following completion of programme, we will provide 30 minutes personal coaching session at a convenient time for participants to come & ask questions, practice & get further assistance/support in the platform or in their design/delivery.
Virtual Resource Workbook & Virtual Activities Kit
Upon completion of TVT, participants will receive
- A Virtual Resource Kit with links to all the resources
- Blueprints of the virtual session, workshop/session design templates
- Virtual Activities Kit with 100+ activities for immediate application in your training sessions.
Lifetime access to the programme.
E-certificate & Appreciation Badges
This Workshop is for you if
Learn facilitation methods and simple tools to make your online work more collaborative, creative and effective.
Understand how a virtual environment can be even more engaging and effective than a face-to-face meeting.
Add Virtual Facilitation to your repertoire, experiencing a learning journey with an engaged group.
- A computer or laptop with high speed internet.
- Login with 2 devices for smooth flow of learning.
- A quiet place to work for avoiding background noises and disturbances.
Initial Course Fee
Early Bird Discount (20%)
Special Discount – Get a friend along with (30%)
Discounts valid till 25th October, 2020
What People Are Saying
Want to find out More
Let’s talk to learn more about your needs & how we can help your trainers be their best version in the virtual world.